Automatic C code generation

Hakan Yusan <>
29 Apr 1999 00:52:20 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Automatic C code generation (Hakan Yusan) (1999-04-29)
Re: Automatic C code generation (Norman Ramsey) (1999-04-30)
Re: Automatic C code generation (1999-04-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Hakan Yusan <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 29 Apr 1999 00:52:20 -0400

Hi, I am looking for some help or ideas how to handle the task of
generating automatically C codes for the solution of equations that
can be solved by symbolic computation. In other words, I have to write
a code that will generate a C code from the symbolic solution of a
system of equations. An example may be using Maple V or Mathematica
for both symbolic computation and C code generation. If anyone has
developed such a code or have idea how to handle this task, please

Hakan Yusan
Institute for Static and Dynamics
for Aerospace Structures
University Of Stuttgart at Vaihingen