My educational Pascal compiler ComPas

"Evgeny Alecsandrovich Eremin" <>
28 Mar 1999 17:10:42 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
My educational Pascal compiler ComPas (Evgeny Alecsandrovich Eremin) (1999-03-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Evgeny Alecsandrovich Eremin" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 28 Mar 1999 17:10:42 -0500

Dear readers of "Compilers" newsgroup!

I want to inform You about my educational model of Pascal compiler "ComPas".
It is developed to demonstrate students the basic concepts of language:
variable, constant, algorithmical structure, procedure, function etc.
"ComPas" is a FREE program for Windows, that shows, how each Pascal operator
is translated to machine code.

If you are interesting in educational aspects of compiling, please,
visit my page
You can also download "ComPas" program from famous ZDNet Software

Happy to be useful for You!
Evgeny A. Eremin,
Perm State Pedagogical University, Russia.