|Compiler positions available for week ending February 28 firstname.lastname@example.org (comp.compilers) (2010-02-28)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending February 28 email@example.com (1999-02-28)|
|Date:||28 Feb 1999 21:21:07 -0500|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:35:12 +0100
From: "Steinar Søreide" <email@example.com>
Organization: LOOP A/S
Subject: Compiler positions available at LOOP A/S (Norway)
LOOP is currently looking for programmers who want to participate in
the development of our high-performance compilers. As a compiler
developer, you will be joining our development team in Bergen, Norway.
* BS or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent training
* Compiler design/theory is highly desirable.
* Computer languages: Expert skills in C++, familiar with assembly.
* Object oriented methods
* Experience with performance critical algorithms.
If you are a highly skilled object oriented designer and have
experience implementing algorithms, this will make up for lack of
compiler technology experience.
* Windows low-level programming/debugging. (Soft-ICE, drivers, VTune,
* Understanding of computer architecture/hardware(caches, memory
systems, busses, etc.)
* Multimedia performance programming(3D, graphics, sound).
Please e-mail your resume to:
Alternatively, send it to:
N-0178 OSLO, NORWAY
Steinar Søreide, Compiler Developer at LOOP A/S
Tel. +47 55 94 40 80
From: "Li, Wei" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Intel compiler engineers (Santa Clara, CA)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:31:37 -0800
Full-time positions are available in the area of compiler optimizations
(memory hierarchy and parallelization) for Intel's next generation IA64
* Type of position: software engineer (PhD or MS)
* Location: Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, California
* Starting date: available now
Design and implementation of the IA64 compiler, program analyses
and transformations, locality optimizations, loop transformations,
data dependence analysis, parallelization, vectorization.
Contact Wei Li at email@example.com.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.