yacc parse tree

Josh Adams <josh_adams@bmc.com>
10 Dec 1998 19:24:44 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
yacc parse tree josh_adams@bmc.com (Josh Adams) (1998-12-10)
Re: yacc parse tree simon.cozens@pembroke.oxford.ac.uk (Simon Cozens) (1998-12-13)
Re: yacc parse tree mikesw@whiterose.net (1998-12-13)
Re: yacc parse tree bob@werken.com (1998-12-18)
Re: yacc parse tree belinfan@cs.utwente.nl (1998-12-18)
Re: yacc parse tree josh_adams@bmc.com (Josh Adams) (1998-12-19)
Re: yacc parse tree joachim.durchholz@munich.netsurf.de (Joachim Durchholz) (1998-12-19)

From: Josh Adams <josh_adams@bmc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Dec 1998 19:24:44 -0500

I'm implementing an SQL "where" clause. To this end, I modified the
SQL syntax checker in the O'Reilly Lex & Yacc book so that I have a
working where clause syntax checker. I imagine that I will need to
create some sort of parse tree consisting of nodes and leaves that
represent ands, ors, comparators, literals, column names, etc. Any
advice on how to do this? The book does not give an example of parse
tree implementation.
--
Josh Adams - BMC Software
josh_adams@bmc.com