[Announcement] PAISLEI 1.0 with LPM 2.0 C++ Source Released

"Quinn Tyler Jackson" <qjackson@wave.home.com>
30 Nov 1998 02:14:59 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
[Announcement] PAISLEI 1.0 with LPM 2.0 C++ Source Released qjackson@wave.home.com (Quinn Tyler Jackson) (1998-11-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Quinn Tyler Jackson" <qjackson@wave.home.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 30 Nov 1998 02:14:59 -0500

[This will be the last time I will be making a public announcement
about PAISLEI 1.0 and LPM 2.0. -qtj]

PAISLEI 1.0, a graphical grammar development, testing, and debugging
IDE for Win32 systems (95/98/NT), has been officially released.
Although PAISLEI is a Win32 tool, the C++ class it generates, in
combination with the supporting LPM C++ classes used for pattern
matching, have been successfully compiled and and the test suite run
under these platforms:

        http://www.qtj.net/~lpm/help/platforms.html

PAISLEI and LPM are copyrighted freeware that may be used in any
system, commercial or otherwise, governed by the following license:

        http://www.qtj.net/~lpm/license.html

I have no plans of ever charging a fee to use either PAISLEI or LPM.

The official anonymous FTP links to the self-installing binary (1.9
megs) can be found at:

        http://www.qtj.net/~lpm/index.html

(Full C++ source to version 2.0 of the LPM pattern matching suite of
classes is included with the install.)

Although LPM and PAISLEI have gone through a beta testing cycle,
please remember that this is version 1.0 of The PAISLEI IDE, and it
may still contain defects. Only by sending complaints and feedback to
lpm_defect@qtj.net will these issues be properly addressed in future
versions.

I'd like to thank the beta testers who assisted me during both the C++
portability phase of the beta, as well as those who offered
constructive feedback during the IDE testing phase. I would also like
to thank John Levine of iecc.com for providing a mirror ftp site to
lessen the load on my ftp server. Additional acknowledgements to be
found at:

        http://www.qtj.net/~lpm/help/acknowledgements.html

--
Quinn Tyler Jackson