Bibliography on Attribute Grammars

Didier Parigot <Didier.Parigot@inria.fr>
22 Oct 1998 01:57:54 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
bibliography on attribute grammars AGbib@minos.inria.fr (1991-03-22)
Bibliography on Attribute Grammars Didier.Parigot@inria.fr (Didier Parigot) (1998-10-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Didier Parigot <Didier.Parigot@inria.fr>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 22 Oct 1998 01:57:54 -0400

I maintain a complete bibliography on Attribute Grammars:
- 1116 entered in format bibtex,
- with abstract them,
- URL towards the home-page of the authors.

See http://www-rocq.inria.fr/oscar/www/fnc2/AGabstract.html

We are very happy that this bibliography is of help to you, but we
would be even happier if you could help us maintain and enrich it.

If you notice any error in existing entries, or if there is no entry
for a reference you are aware of, please send us (email to <A
HREF="mailto:oscar@inria.fr"> oscar@inria.fr </a>) the corresponding
changes or additions.

In the case of a new entry, we'd prefer that you format it according
to the BibTex format entry with abstract and url fields, but we do not
require it if this is too much a pain for you. Make sure in any case
that you send us as much as information as possible about the
reference (e.g., first names of the authors, place in which a
conference took place, etc.).

Thank you for your collaborations.

Didier Parigot.

see also http://www-rocq.inria.fr/oscar/waga99.html
Second International Workshop on Attribute Grammars and their
Applications (WAGA'99)
--
Didier Parigot
      I.N.R.I.A. Domaine de Voluceau Email : Didier.Parigot@inria.fr