compiler programming

"Frank Hale" <>
17 Oct 1998 01:47:17 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
compiler programming (Frank Hale) (1998-10-17)
Re: compiler programming (Amit Bhatnagar) (1998-10-22)
Re: compiler programming (1998-11-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Frank Hale" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Oct 1998 01:47:17 -0400

I am in the process of developing a small scripting language in C and would
like to find some resources on the internet for this kind of programming.
Specifcally these resources would not use parser generators such as Yacc,
Bison, Flex, etc... I am developing this from scratch and I don't wish to
use these types of tools.

Frank Hale
[The usual response is to suggest that rather than reinventing yet another
lumpy wheel, you look at the existing freely available scripting languages
including perl, tcl, and python. -John]