Backtracking/lookahead parsers: Web page

adrian@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk (A Johnstone)
7 Oct 1998 23:08:05 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Backtracking/lookahead parsers: Web page adrian@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk (1998-10-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: adrian@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk (A Johnstone)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 7 Oct 1998 23:08:05 -0400

Following on from my recent query: I've made a Web page that presently
lists links to around 15 parser generators that offer some form of
non-deterministic parsing. The tools range from individual's pet
projects right up to things like ANTLR2 and JAVACC.
The page is at:

    http://www.cs.rhbnc.ac.uk/research/languages/lookahead_backtrack.shtml

I'd like to add more tools if anybody out there knows of any that
aren't on this list:

ANTLR2
BtYACC
Cocktail/LARK
COCOM/MSTA
GRDP
LADE -- help needed: does anybody have a current contact?
LALL
LPM
JAVACC
PCCTS
PRECCX
Ratatosk
YAY
TCLLk
YACC++

and, in the software renovation world, TXL and ASF+SDF

                                            Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Johnstone, Senior Lecturer in Computing, Computer Science Dep,
Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, England.