Programming Language Creator 1.50 now UNRESTRICTED FREEWARE (Adam Pedersen)
7 Oct 1998 23:04:35 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Programming Language Creator 1.50 now UNRESTRICTED FREEWARE (1998-10-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Adam Pedersen)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 7 Oct 1998 23:04:35 -0400

Programming Language Creator v1.50 UNRESTRICTED FREEWARE
Easy to use language parser and C Interpreter. Easily create your own
interpreted computer languages. Built-in C interpreter is great for
running scripts. Source code is available! Includes Visual C

PLC parses and executes source in any language created - and creating
a new language only takes about 300 lines of C! Create custom
keywords, operators, and commands just by filling in a data structure.
PLC can correctly execute any statements in a language module.

>From this:

10 PRINT "Hello World": GOTO 10

to this:

      Test+=(((++cnt)/27)%3)+((Blah("test.exe",FIL_READONLY,4)>6)? 1: 3);

COMPLETE SOURCE CODE for this product is available. See our web page
for details.
[It looks to me more like a configurable C parser and interpreter, but
it's free so what the heck. -John]