Professor Cleverbyte's Visit to Heaven

Kurt Jung <>
26 Sep 1998 01:51:44 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Professor Cleverbyte's Visit to Heaven (Kurt Jung) (1998-09-26)
Re: Professor Cleverbyte's Visit to Heaven (1998-09-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Kurt Jung <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 26 Sep 1998 01:51:44 -0400

I've come across a reference to Niklaus Wirth's article titled
'Programming Languages: What to Demand and How to Assess Them, and
Professor Cleverbyte's Visit to Heaven' (E.T.H. Institute fuer
Informatik, Technical Report 17, Munich, March 1976). I'm currently
implementing a compiler for a Wirth-like language, and this title
intrigues me, but I don't have access to the report. Does anybody
know if it is available on the net, or if it was included in a
published compilation?

Kurt Jung