Re: Video game scripting
10 Aug 1998 23:18:40 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Video game scripting (1998-08-10)
Re: Video game scripting (1998-08-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Aug 1998 23:18:40 -0400
> than try to build my own, so any pointers you all have on those would
> be greatly appreciated. I took a compiler design course in college,
> but other than what I recall from that, I'm clueless on the subject.
> (Still got the dragon book tho ;).

Do check out Python,

For a cool 3D system with Python as the scripting language, see

Python's approach to extension lets you code Python objects in either Python
or C. Generally you can prototype in Python and then profile to target what
you want to move to C.

I'd be interested to hear what you end up doing.