|comp.compilers archive update firstname.lastname@example.org (John R Levine) (1998-06-27)|
|From:||John R Levine <email@example.com>|
|Date:||27 Jun 1998 00:46:01 -0400|
All comp.compilers articles have for many years been archived here, with
a full text index. I have recently fiddled with the archives to make
them easier for both humans and web indexes to use.
Compilers home page: http://www.iecc.com/compilers/
Article table of contents: http://www.iecc.com/comparch/top
* New monthly tables of contents make it easier to scan for articles
* Improved easier to read display of retrieved articles.
* Retrievals of more than 25 articles per topic (still buggy)
* Tables of contents provide links to each article
* Article URLs now look like normal pages, for example
for the 100th article posted in June 1998.
The index changes are intended to let spiders like AltaVista and
Excite index all the articles directly so you can use the search
engine of your choice if you don't like mine.
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator,
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.