Re: Lex and Yacc: Dumb Question (Christopher Fairbairn)
24 Jun 1998 00:07:46 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Lex and Yacc: Dumb Question (Faustino E. Osuna) (1998-06-18)
Re: Lex and Yacc: Dumb Question (1998-06-24)
Re: Lex and Yacc: Dumb Question (Matt Timmermans) (1998-06-24)
Re: Lex and Yacc: Dumb Question (Mark Bracey) (1998-08-02)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Christopher Fairbairn)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 Jun 1998 00:07:46 -0400

Isn't there a version of Turbo Pascal Lex & Yacc (TPLY) which is written in
Delphi somewhere which is much better than the standard TPLY? I think there
was a link off the developer's web site of TPLY to it.

Just a tought,

If you do find an answer please email me as I am also looking for a version
of Lex and Yacc which is better than TPLY which outputs Pascal source code.
I really want something that is compatabile with the Unix versions of Lex
and Yacc to a major extent.

See you,
Christopher Fairbairn says...