Re: source to html

Norman Ramsey <>
18 Jun 1998 11:04:42 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
source to html (A06237) (1998-06-09)
Re: source to html (Quinn Tyler Jackson) (1998-06-11)
Re: source to html (Norman Ramsey) (1998-06-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Norman Ramsey <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Jun 1998 11:04:42 -0400

A06237 <> wrote:
>I'm searching for tools which can translate source files into
>appropriate html files. (So that you can e.g. follow procedure call
>paths in the source by clicking on the call, etc...)

The noweb ``literate-programming tool'' does this for source code in a
suitable format, and it is easy to add support for new programming
languages. It is also not to hard to write filters that convert your
source code into a suitable format. Comp.programming.literate is the
palce to ask about such things. More info on noweb at