source to html

"A06237" <>
9 Jun 1998 12:19:36 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
source to html (A06237) (1998-06-09)
Re: source to html (Quinn Tyler Jackson) (1998-06-11)
Re: source to html (Norman Ramsey) (1998-06-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "A06237" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Jun 1998 12:19:36 -0400

Hi there!

I'm searching for tools which can translate source files into
appropriate html files. (So that you can e.g. follow procedure call
paths in the source by clicking on the call, etc...)

As I'm especially interested in a tool to translate CHILL - Code to
HTML (I know that there exists one especially tailored to translate
Modula-3, but I dont think that there is one for CHILL). Therefore my
question : Are there any "general purpose" tools who take as input
some "decorated" EBNF.... ? Any suggestions would be greatly

Thanks in Advance