"maximum table size exceeded" error with bison++

kasprzyk@bseis.eis.cs.tu-bs.de (Nico Kasprzk)
29 Apr 1998 22:35:33 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
"maximum table size exceeded" error with bison++ kasprzyk@bseis.eis.cs.tu-bs.de (1998-04-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: kasprzyk@bseis.eis.cs.tu-bs.de (Nico Kasprzk)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 29 Apr 1998 22:35:33 -0400

Hi,

I need help for my problem. While working with bison++ version 1.21-8 I
reached the error above. After searching a little bit I found the reason
for this message. A preprocessor variable with name MAXTABLE has the value
32767 which is the upper border for all variables of type "short" in the
bison++ source files.

Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to increase the value of
MAXTABLE and change the type "short" to a type with more bits without
any restrictions.
_Nico_Kasprzyk__><__Schunterstrasse_6__><__38106_Braunschweig
_E-Mail_:_n.kasprzyk@tu-bs.de__><__Tel.:_(0531)_2338282