Re: "LALR" parser generator is at ...

"Paul Mann" <>
9 Apr 1998 01:15:34 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
"LALR" parser generator is at ... (Paul Mann) (1998-04-03)
Re: "LALR" parser generator is at ... (Paul Mann) (1998-04-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Paul Mann" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Apr 1998 01:15:34 -0400

> [I'd be interested to hear what the advantages of this LALR is relative
> to yacc, which is also LALR. Also, I notice that the company logo at
> is a direct ripoff of the cover of the
> Dragon Book. Bah. -John]

For advantages over YACC, you can find info on the web site and
eventually downloads to explain that issue. This subject is too big
for a short email message.

That is NOT the company logo and that image was not scanned from the
dragon book. I asked an artist to draw that without showing him the
dragon book, first. I will look into finding another image to use.

Thanks for the feedback and BTW, thanks for a really good news group.
It's probably the best one I know about.

Paul Mann