|Announcing the Decompilation web page email@example.com (Cristina Cifuentes) (1998-03-18)|
|From:||Cristina Cifuentes <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date:||18 Mar 1998 22:57:15 -0500|
I am the new maintainer of the Decompilation web page,
previously maintained by Frans Faase at the University of
Twente. The new pages are located at:
- Is decompilation possible?
- The ethics of decompilation
- The decompilation process
- Approaches to decompilation (compiler-specific, application-specific,
and the general approach)
- Related areas (disassembly, binary translation, simulation & tracing,
To come in (late) April:
- History of decompilation
Submissions are received for any of the abovementioned topics.
Dr Cristina Cifuentes
Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
The University of Queensland
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.