Re: dominator tree

Vugranam Sreedhar <>
12 Mar 1998 23:16:59 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
dominator tree (1998-03-05)
Re: dominator tree (1998-03-07)
Re: dominator tree (David Chase) (1998-03-07)
Re: dominator tree (1998-03-08)
Re: dominator tree (1998-03-12)
Re: dominator tree (Vugranam Sreedhar) (1998-03-12)
Re: dominator tree (Richard F. Man) (1998-03-13)
Re: dominator tree cliffc@jaberwocky.Eng.Sun.COM (1998-03-15)
Re: dominator tree (1998-03-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Vugranam Sreedhar <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 12 Mar 1998 23:16:59 -0500

[Has anyone implemented the dominator tree algorithm by Dov Harel
(idescribed in the paper "A linear time algorithm for finding
dominators in a flow graph and related problems")? I would be very
interested in the exchange of ideas.]

Alstrup et al. have shown that Harel's algorithm is not linear. They
have proposed a new linear time algorithm. Check out the www site at (I don't recall the exact location, but I am sure in 5 mins
you can find out the paper.)