Re: dominator tree
12 Mar 1998 23:15:48 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
dominator tree (1998-03-05)
Re: dominator tree (1998-03-07)
Re: dominator tree (David Chase) (1998-03-07)
Re: dominator tree (1998-03-08)
Re: dominator tree (1998-03-12)
Re: dominator tree (Vugranam Sreedhar) (1998-03-12)
Re: dominator tree (Richard F. Man) (1998-03-13)
Re: dominator tree cliffc@jaberwocky.Eng.Sun.COM (1998-03-15)
Re: dominator tree (1998-03-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 12 Mar 1998 23:15:48 -0500

> > > Has anyone implemented the dominator tree algorithm by Dov Harel
> > > (described in the paper "A linear time algorithm for finding
> > > dominators in a flow graph and related problems")?

For those interested in the algorithm, there has been a recent
technical report by Dov Harel, and several other people, which quote

'Finally at STOC'85, Dov Harel announced a linear time
algorithm..... Harel's description was, however, incomplete. In this
paper, we give a complete description of a different and simplier
linear time dominator algorithm.'

I have not yet read the complete paper and have certainly not tried to
implement the algorithm. Andrew.
Andrew Waters Direct +44 (0)171 592 3012
Senior Security Software
Engineer Fax +44 (0)171 836 0567
Indicii Salus Phone +44 (0)171 836 0123