EiC C bytecode interpreter

Ed Breen <Ed.Breen@cmis.csiro.au>
18 Feb 1998 23:07:52 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
EiC C bytecode interpreter Ed.Breen@cmis.csiro.au (Ed Breen) (1998-02-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Ed Breen <Ed.Breen@cmis.csiro.au>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Feb 1998 23:07:52 -0500

I have developed an interactive C interpreter, called EiC, and I am
interested in letting people try it out so as to get their opinion on
it. However, because of my work's involvement I just can't at this
stage release it into the public domain.

Its web page is located at http://www.dms.CSIRO.AU/~edb/EiC/EiC.html,
and if you get interested enough to want to download a binary version
of one its distributions, drop me an email and I will send you a
password that will give you access to the distribution page.

The following platforms are currently supported:

                i386 Linux (elf)
                SUN SPARC SOLARIS 2.x
                SUN OS 4.1.x
                DEC ALPHA OSF 3.x and 4.x
                SGI IRIX 6.x

Ed. Breen, CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences
Locked Bag 17, Nth Ryde Phone:+61 2 9325 3208
NSW, Australia 2113 Fax:+61 2 9325 3200
Building E6B E-mail:Ed.Breen@cmis.csiro.au
Macquarie University Campus URL:http://www.dms.csiro.au/~edb