Re: Lexer & Compiler for ANSI SQL

"Robert Trevellyan" <>
1 Feb 1998 14:27:17 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Lexer & Compiler for ANSI SQL (Dann Corbit) (1998-01-30)
Re: Lexer & Compiler for ANSI SQL (Robert Trevellyan) (1998-02-01)
Re: Lexer & Compiler for ANSI SQL (1998-02-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Robert Trevellyan" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 1 Feb 1998 14:27:17 -0500

Dann Corbit <>
>I am investigating tools for parsing/compiling ANSI SQL. We already

MKS lex and yacc come with SQL scanner and parser examples. Their URL is

Robert Trevellyan
Sensible Software
[But he wanted reentrant ones, last time I checked MKS didn't do that.
For that matter, my lex&yacc book has a sample fairly complete SQL
grammar that anyone is welcome to steal. It's in the comp.compilers
FTP site, see the FAQ. -John]