regular expression parsing paper available

"Quinn Tyler Jackson" <>
5 Dec 1997 00:58:55 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
regular expression parsing paper available (Quinn Tyler Jackson) (1997-12-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Quinn Tyler Jackson" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 5 Dec 1997 00:58:55 -0500

You are invited to read the light paper, "Right-Left Regular
Expression Parsing," at:

        We describe an algorithm for translating standard Regular
        Expressions to their functional equivalent in LPM, our
        proprietary pattern matching language. Since LPM is a functional
        superset of regular expressions, only those elements of LPM
        required to implement RE semantics are discussed.

A functioning JavaScript example page is available to demonstrate the
parser in action.

Quinn Tyler Jackson,
Research Programmer