Re: AST References

"Scott Stanchfield" <>
24 Nov 1997 23:39:49 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
AST References (John I. Moore, Jr.) (1997-11-23)
Re: AST References (Sriram Sankar) (1997-11-24)
Re: AST References (Scott Stanchfield) (1997-11-24)
Re: AST References danwang@ux05.CS.Princeton.EDU (Daniel Wang) (1997-11-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Scott Stanchfield" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 Nov 1997 23:39:49 -0500

FYI -- Dr. Moore is the guy y'all can blame for getting me interested in
compilers... Damn fine teacher IMHO!

He teaches evening graduate courses at Johns Hopkins in Montgomery County,
MD, so I assume he's looking for a book that would make a good course text.

  -- Scott

Scott Stanchfield --
Magelang Institute --

John I. Moore, Jr. <> wrote