Structural analysis

Sergey Solyanik <>
7 Nov 1997 00:53:00 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Structural analysis (Sergey Solyanik) (1997-11-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Sergey Solyanik <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 7 Nov 1997 00:53:00 -0500

Ladies and gentlemen,

Can you recommend any references to work on structural analysis? I
have only reference to original Sharir work in Computer Languages
circa 1980, which I can't get to (the journal is not available in any
major university library around Philadelphia), and respective chapter
in Muchnick's book, which is what I am trying to hack through in the
first place.

Alternatively, what is the best way to order reprints
from Pergamon (the publisher or Computer Languages)?

Thank you very much --

Sergey Solyanik,
Software Developer
Bentley Systems, Inc