Looking for Zuse compiler writer

gbs@swdc.stratus.com (George Smith)
23 Sep 1997 23:24:24 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for Zuse compiler writer gbs@swdc.stratus.com (1997-09-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gbs@swdc.stratus.com (George Smith)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 23 Sep 1997 23:24:24 -0400

I was looking through some back issues of the Pascal User Group newsletter
from the early eighties and ran across a compiler writing system called
Zuse written by Arthur B. Pyster. Being a bit of a software archaeologist,
I am interested in hunting down a copy of this package. The last known
reference to a release that I have found so far was on Sept 23, 1986.
Does anyone know where the package might be lurking on the Internet?
Any info or pointers appreciated. Thanks.

George B. Smith
Stratus Western Development Center