Looking for Zuse compiler writer

gbs@swdc.stratus.com (George Smith)
23 Sep 1997 23:24:24 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for Zuse compiler writer gbs@swdc.stratus.com (1997-09-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gbs@swdc.stratus.com (George Smith)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 23 Sep 1997 23:24:24 -0400

I was looking through some back issues of the Pascal User Group newsletter
from the early eighties and ran across a compiler writing system called
Zuse written by Arthur B. Pyster. Being a bit of a software archaeologist,
I am interested in hunting down a copy of this package. The last known
reference to a release that I have found so far was on Sept 23, 1986.
Does anyone know where the package might be lurking on the Internet?
Any info or pointers appreciated. Thanks.

--
George B. Smith
Stratus Western Development Center