ParseView - Visual Debugging for ANTLR 2.0 (PCCTS)

Scott Stanchfield <>
13 Jun 1997 22:07:58 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ParseView - Visual Debugging for ANTLR 2.0 (PCCTS) (Scott Stanchfield) (1997-06-13)
Re: ParseView - Visual Debugging for ANTLR 2.0 (PCCTS) (John Lilley) (1997-06-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Scott Stanchfield <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,
Date: 13 Jun 1997 22:07:58 -0400

I've put up a page on ParseView, my visual debugger for ANTLR 2.0 (aka
PCCTS 2.0) at

In Terence Parr's words, it's "startlingly groovy." (Thanks for that
quote, Doc!)

I demoed what I have so far at the PCCTS Workshop (aka "Dr. T's
Mostly-Annual Travelling Parsing Revival and Beer-Tasting Festival")
this week. I thought it would be nice to put the info I presented
(including screen shots) on the web for people to look at.

If you have any comments or suggestions, send me some email! I want to
make this a really useful tool!

Scott Stanchfield Santa Cruz,CA
Visit my PCCTS Tutorial at
Visit our new baby at