TPLex/Yacc port to Delphi 3.0

Nic Wise <>
22 May 1997 22:37:39 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
TPLex/Yacc port to Delphi 3.0 (Nic Wise) (1997-05-22)
Re: TPLex/Yacc port to Delphi 3.0 (Herbert M Sauro) (1997-05-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Nic Wise <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 22 May 1997 22:37:39 -0400

Due to a lack of a free Lex/Yacc tool for Delphi, I have ported TPLY 3.0 to
Delphi - not a big job, and I'm not 100% sure on how well it works. Time
will tell.

Anyway, I'l trying to get hold of the author, Albert Graef. His old
address (@bitnet) bounces. Basically, I just want to get permission to
distribute it as a Delphi package - rather than a TP package. The code
is still 99% his, so he'll still retain copyright. Email
address/anything else would be cool.

BTW, anyone (aside from me) have a use for this?? <G> I'll be happy to
put it on an FTP/HTTP site somewhere.

[If it's OK with the original author, you can put it in the FTP site
here at -John]