Re: obtaining the TAG compiler-compiler

"Dwight VandenBerghe" <>
19 May 1997 23:23:52 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
obtaining the TAG compiler-compiler (1997-05-16)
Re: obtaining the TAG compiler-compiler (Dwight VandenBerghe) (1997-05-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Dwight VandenBerghe" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 19 May 1997 23:23:52 -0400
> Does Any One Know Where To Obtain The TAG Compiler-Compiler
> ((Transformational Attribute Grammar) ? The Address In The
> Archives Is Out Of Date And I Got No Response From Mailing
> To The Authors Of The Art of Compiler Design.

When I talked to James Peters about TAG he was at and he said that Tom Pittman was at someplace
like Somebody put TAG up at, but that server doesn't exist
any more, as far as I can tell. As a last resort you might try
contacting U Manitoba EE/CS department and asking for James Peters.

TAG wasn't in very good shape when I saw it: there were lots of bugs
in the book version, and the distributed version that I got ahold of
at one point was impenetrable.