Win32 Debugging (Dave Navarro, Jr.)
17 May 1997 00:08:42 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Win32 Debugging (1997-05-17)
Re: Win32 Debugging (JUKKA) (1997-05-22)
Re: Win32 Debugging (John Robbins) (1997-05-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Dave Navarro, Jr.)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 May 1997 00:08:42 -0400

Can anyone point me to references on writing a debugger in 32-bit
Windows? I have printed all the MSDN articles on the subject and I
have the book "How Debuggers Work" by Jonathan B. Rosenberg (ISBN
0-471-14966-7). It's an "okay" book, but provides no source code.

I have my 32-bit debugger running, but there are still some minor
issues I need to resolve with multi-threading and most importantly,
terminating a process without bringing the whole world down.