Problem compiling Flex++
8 May 1997 00:58:26 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Problem compiling Flex++ (1997-05-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 8 May 1997 00:58:26 -0400

I download Flex++ tried to compile it. So the first time, the
makefile say to use initscan.c to generate Flex++. After, the Flex++
is used with scan.l to generate the real scan.c. That' what I did,
and used it to recompile the final version of Flex++.

But message tells me that some rules are ignored. In fact all rules
with block (between '{' and '}') are not ok. So I could't use flex
grammar with block.

A already downloaded DOS executable with and .h and I have
the same problem: the grammar provided include block that couldn't be
flexed !

Could evrybody give me some explanation or return me a good scan.c
file for flex++ ?

Thank you.