Visualizing a grammar

Tom Legrady <>
4 May 1997 22:04:02 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Visualizing a grammar (Tom Legrady) (1997-05-04)
Re: Visualizing a grammar (Scott Stanchfield) (1997-05-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Tom Legrady <>
Date: 4 May 1997 22:04:02 -0400

  Are there any tools to provide a visual representation of a grammar?

I'm working with a C-like grammar derived from Roskind and there are a
couple of sections which are real slogging to comprehend, in
particular declarations. It seems to me that a graph of how the rules
work together would be a great help. Even a hypertext page
representation would be useful, though not as visual.

Any ideas?

Tom Legrady