|ACM SIGPLAN Conf on Prog. Lang. Design and Implementation (Las Vegas, email@example.com (1997-04-02)|
|Date:||2 Apr 1997 16:03:26 -0500|
|Organization:||CCnet Communications (510-988-7140 guest)|
Call for Participation
1997 ACM SIGPLAN Conference on
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE DESIGN and IMPLEMENTATION
Las Vegas, Nevada, 15-18 June 1997
PLDI '97 provides a forum for researchers and developers to hear about the
latest practical and experimental work in the design and implementation of
programming languages and compilers.
Please visit the PLDI '97 home page (above) for the advance program, how to
register, full description of the tutorials, hotel and transportation
information, and other information.
* GRAD STUDENTS! Check out the Student Research Forum that is being organized
for Monday evening, 16 June, of the conference. Deadline: April 25, 1997.
* Three tutorials will be offered on Sunday, 15 June 1997.
* Conference venue: Alexis Parker Resort (1-800-582-2228)
* Advance registration and special hotel rate deadline: May 15, 1997.
* PLDI '97 will be co-located with:
+ the Sixth Symposium on Principles and Practices of Parallel
Programming (PPoPP'97) (http://www.tc.cornell.edu/PPoPP/).
+ the 1997 Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Real-Time Systems
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.