Call for Participation MASPLAS '97 (Prince and Dusan)
31 Mar 1997 15:33:15 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Call for Participation MASPLAS '97 (1997-03-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Prince and Dusan)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 31 Mar 1997 15:33:15 -0500

                                                    Call for Participation
                                                Last call for Registration

1997 Mid-Atlantic Student Workshop on
Programming Languages and Systems

in cooperation with
Saturday, April 12, 1997
East Stroudsburg University
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Students, Faculty and Others Interested in Attending

This one-day workshop provides graduate students with the opportunity to
present their research. Workshop proceedings will be published and distributed
to all workshop attendees. A poster session will follow the presentations
which will provide opportunities for students to present their work. A nominal
registration fee of $10 will include lunch and workshop proceedings.

Deadline for Registration

Deadline for registration is April 8, 1997. We encourage early registration
for planing purposes. In addition we will allow for late registration
immediately preceding the conference on April 12, 1997. However, space will
be limited and so will the number of additional last minute registrations.

How to Register ?

Send e-mail message to:

Message should contain your name, your department, name of your institution
or organization, and your e-mail address.

If you are planning to attend as a group only one message should be sent
listing all of the group members' information as stated above.

East Stroudsburg is located in the scenic Pocono Mountains just west of
the Delaware River adjacent to I-80, 90 minutes from New York and 90
miles from Philadelphia. Several motels and resorts are located in the

Additional information is available at:

Conference co-chairs

Richard Prince and Dusan Bonifacic
Department of Computer Science