Re: Interpreters: Need Info

W <>
14 Mar 1997 00:03:14 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Interpreters: Need Info (Charles Hardnett) (1997-03-07)
Re: Interpreters: Need Info (W) (1997-03-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: W <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 14 Mar 1997 00:03:14 -0500

<Question about scheme interpreters deleted>
>Any help is greatly appreciated.
>[You might find something in "Structure and Interpretation of Computer
>Programs", by Abelson, Sussman, and Sussman, but it's pretty dense. -John]

I don't have a specific book to recommend, but I can point you to

The Tecahing About Programming Languages Project

You might want to check out the entry for Gary T. Leavens under the
Undergraduate information. I seem to remember that he used Scheme
interpreters in Com S 342 here at Iowa State.

You, and anyone else, may also want to contribute to the project.

Best of luck.

Matthew W Markland