Compiler positions available for week ending January 5

compilers-jobs@iecc.com
7 Jan 1997 12:27:16 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending January 5 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1997-01-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: compilers-jobs@iecc.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,misc.jobs.offered
Date: 7 Jan 1997 12:27:16 -0500

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

From: "Caprice A. Pine (bsquare consulting, inc.)" <fpa@aa.net>
Subject: jobs offered at bsquare consulting, inc., Seattle
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 18:15:11 -0800

bsquare consulting, inc. is an engineering and project management
consulting company which specializes in the implementation, re-hosting
and re-targeting of program development tools and associated run-time
libraries. We provide effective solutions for the complex problems
inherent in the embedded development environment including remote
debugging and performance analysis, compact run-time library
implementation, and aggressive memory-size optimization.

Come join our dynamic team! We are strategically placed, growing
rapidly and seeking highly motivated individuals to work on cutting
edge products in an exciting and rewarding environment. All applicants
must be able to:

Deliver projects on-time
Take responsibility and make decisions
Work on a team and handle constructive criticism

We are seeking qualified, hard-working individuals ready to grow with
us to fill each of the following positions:

COMPILER ENGINEER with 2+ years experience in code generation or
optimization

TOOLS ENGINEER with 2+ years experience working on development tools
including linkers, assemblers or debuggers

SYSTEM SOFTWARE ENGINEER with 2+ years experience in system software
development

OPERATING SYSTEM ENGINEER with 2+ years experience writing kernel mode
code including drivers or hardware adaptations

ENTRY LEVEL SYSTEM PROGRAMMER. BS in CS or EE, strong C/C++ skills,
motivation to learn are all required

QA ENGINEER for compilers and tools. BS in CS, 1+ years experience in QA
and strong C/C++ skills are required

OPERATING SYSTEM QA ENGINEER. Associate's degree in computers or
electronics and experience in configuring and maintaining PCs are
required, Windows NT experience a must

Competitive salary and benefits. Seattle area applicants and others
willing to relocate at own expense, send resume to:

bsquare consulting, inc.
3633 136th PL SE, Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98006

personnel@bsquare.com