Re: Evaluation of compilers

Christopher Glaeser <>
15 Dec 1996 16:03:00 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Evaluation of compilers (1996-12-07)
Re: Evaluation of compilers (Christopher Glaeser) (1996-12-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Christopher Glaeser <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 15 Dec 1996 16:03:00 -0500

Mathan Babu wrote:

> I would be very thankful if someone gives me the list of
> benchmarking tests that could be used for evaluating a compiler.

[promotion alert on]

The NULLSTONE Automated Compiler Performance Analysis Tool contains
6,500 performance tests covering a wide variety of optimizations. It
isolates performance regressions and defects, as well as competitive
information useful for compiler evaluation.

For additional information, see our web site at

[promotion alert off]

Best regards,
Christopher Glaeser
Nullstone Corporation