PL/I compiler for NT/95

gleeh@tulletts.sprint.com
10 Nov 1996 15:49:08 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
PL/I compiler for NT/95 gleeh@tulletts.sprint.com (1996-11-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gleeh@tulletts.sprint.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Nov 1996 15:49:08 -0500

I dont think I've posted info to this group yet.

I have placed an alpha release compiler on ftp.winsite.com
under pub/pc/winnt/miscutil called pli-32.zip

It's an alpha release of a pl/i compiler for NT/95 with samples and
documentation.

I'm currently adding some simple GUI facilities to front end
this.

It's based on a much earlier DOS version I wrote that produced
DOS .OBJ files, the NT version has much better parsing, but I
havent ported the codegen stuff yet.

If anybody is interested in this language or in the compiler then
please email me.

The pli-32.zip file is < 400K.

Thanks, Hugo