Help: Pointer to benchmark programs

K Shasidhar <>
1 Nov 1996 17:53:44 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Help: Pointer to benchmark programs (K Shasidhar) (1996-11-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: K Shasidhar <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 1 Nov 1996 17:53:44 -0500

I am searching for benchmark programs in any P/L having the following

Use of full general affine functions(a*i + b*j + c) of loop indices in
array references.

        DO i = 1 to N
              DO j = 1 to N

                  A[a1*i + b1*j + c1, a2*i + b2*j + c2]
= B[a3*i + b3*j + c3, a4*i + b4*j + c4]

I know about few benchmark programs having index expressions of the
form a*i + b, i.e index expressions containing single loop
variable. Now my need is for the programs having the above property,
i.e atleast few index expressions should contain more than one loop

Any pointer to the required info is appreciated.

Thanx in Advance,

Shashidhar, K. ..................
M.Tech Student, .................. www:
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Bombay, INDIA - 400 076