Any Object Pascal/Delphi grammars around?

jfk@earthlink.net (John F. Kaster)
25 Oct 1996 22:06:42 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Any Object Pascal/Delphi grammars around? jfk@earthlink.net (1996-10-25)
Re: Any Object Pascal/Delphi grammars around? adrian@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk (1996-10-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: jfk@earthlink.net (John F. Kaster)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.compilers.tools.pccts
Date: 25 Oct 1996 22:06:42 -0400

I'm looking for a BNF, YACC, or EBNF grammar for Object Pascal or
Delphi. I need to do some Delphi source code analysis for a client,
and they need the code when I'm done. I was planning on using Visual
Parse++ with whatever grammar I produce, so any opinions or experience
with it would also be appreciated.

I found one site that mentioned a Pascal EBNF with Altavista, but
unfortunately that server is not currently available. Any help would
be greatly appreciated. It would seem silly for me to have to write
the whole grammar from scratch.

jfk
jfk ... Grok now or pay later
http://www.earthlink.net/~jfk
[There's a Pascal grammar mentioned in the FAQ. -John]