Re: MS Pascal 4 and conversion

simg@netcom.com (SimGraphics)
24 Oct 1996 22:03:11 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
MS Pascal 4 and conversion chucks@isd.net (Erik Funkenbusch) (1996-10-20)
Re: MS Pascal 4 and conversion simg@netcom.com (1996-10-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: simg@netcom.com (SimGraphics)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 Oct 1996 22:03:11 -0400

I've seen at least one good tool for MS-Pascal conversion to C.

Unfortunately, the tool was not yet ready, when I needed it, four years ago.
It is made and supported by some small European company, which name I no
longer recall. I've seen their ads in the small picture ads sections of
Dr.Dobbs Journal or Byte.

When you are searching for this, one fact may be helpfull. The same company
makes a tool to translate Prospero Pascal dialect to C. "Prospero" may be
a good keyword to look for, better than "MS" or "Microsoft".

Good luck,

Sylvester