tools for viewing graphs ?

Srinivas Raghvendra <>
24 Aug 1996 21:34:20 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
tools for viewing graphs ? (Srinivas Raghvendra) (1996-08-24)
Re: tools for viewing graphs ? (1996-08-27)
Re: tools for viewing graphs ? platon! (1996-08-27)
Re: tools for viewing graphs ? (1996-09-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Srinivas Raghvendra <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 Aug 1996 21:34:20 -0400

Are there public domain tools available for viewing control/data flow graphs
? I have heard of a tool called DaVinci, but it does not allow me to label
edges in the graph.

Expected flow using this tool: I would dump my control graph to a data file
using the format recommended by the tool, and I would then bring up the tool
to examine the graph.

Please let me know if you know of such tools. If you email me answers, I will
post a summary to the newsgroup. Thanks.