Data structures and parse trees

Manderis <>
23 Jul 1996 23:34:34 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Data structures and parse trees (Manderis) (1996-07-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Manderis <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 23 Jul 1996 23:34:34 -0400

I currently have LEX and YACC source files that enter tokens into a symbol
table. I want to create parse trees using C. Is there anybody to tell me
where can I find information on how to build the parse trees and of course
what data structures to use?

Thank you,
Sotiris Manderis
[That's a pretty standard topic in compiler texts. Depending on what you
want to do, you might make a tree, a list of RPN tokens, a bunch of
register transfer quadruples, or something else. -John]