Re: c++ and Smalltalk attribute grammars

marjan mernik <>
18 Jul 1996 23:59:06 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
c++ and Smalltalk attribute grammars (Marc Normandeau) (1996-07-16)
Re: c++ and Smalltalk attribute grammars (marjan mernik) (1996-07-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: marjan mernik <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Jul 1996 23:59:06 -0400

Marc Normandeau wrote:
> I'm looking for papers on a c++ attribute grammar and a Smalltalk
> attribute grammar.
> Does anybody have any articles or books the recommend on the subject?
> Thanks in advance!

LISA from attribute grammars generate C++ code. Semantic functions are
also written in C++. An introduction to LISA you can found at

About attribute grammars in general (people, bibliography) look at

maintained by D. Parigot and M. Jourdan.

Best regards,

Marjan Mernik
University of Maribor, Slovenia
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science