Compiler source examples ? (Richard T. Elmore)
16 Jul 1996 08:18:57 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler source examples ? (1996-07-16)
Re: Compiler source examples ? (1996-07-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Richard T. Elmore)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 16 Jul 1996 08:18:57 -0400

While struggling to code a compiler of my own, I've run into a few snags.
I've searched all over the web trying to locate sourcecode (any language,
on any platform) for a small compiler that features such things as a
decent expression evaluator (such as C, Basic, or Pascal has) so that I
can study someone else's code in order to see a better way to implement
similar functions in my own compiler.

If anyone can direct me to sources like I described (the smaller,
easier-to-read the better) to such a compiler, I'd very much appreciate
it. If you prefer to respond via e-mail: