Re: Optimizing C/C++ Benchmark Recommend (Christopher Glaeser)
21 Jun 1996 17:20:55 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Optimizing C/C++ Benchmark Recommend (1996-06-14)
Re: Optimizing C/C++ Benchmark Recommend (1996-06-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Christopher Glaeser)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Jun 1996 17:20:55 -0400

Chris Magnuson <> writes:

> I'm doing some comparisons of optimizing C/C++ compilers, and would like to
> know if anyone out there that has worked with optimization can recommend
> some good algorithms/benchmark code fragments to run the compilers over
> for comparisons?

The NULLSTONE Automated Compiler Performance Analysis Tool performs competitive
analysis with 6,500+ benchmark kernels that cover a wide range of optimizations.
In addition to competitive analysis, NULLSTONE isolates performance regressions
and opportunities for improvement. See for more

Best regards,
Christopher Glaeser
Nullstone Corporation