|The Compiler Connection email@example.com (1996-06-08)|
|From:||firstname.lastname@example.org (Christopher Glaeser)|
|Date:||8 Jun 1996 18:34:43 -0400|
The Compiler Connection (http://www.nullstone.com/htmls/connections.htm) is
a www resource for compiler researchers and and developers, and contains
compiler-related information covering the following topics.
* Compiler Topics - links to language and compiler bibliographies, archives,
FAQ's, and conferences.
* Compiler Companies - companies that develop compilers and brief descriptions
of their products.
* Compiler Research Projects - university compiler research projects.
* Compiler Careers - current job openings for compiler developers. Includes
recruiters that specialize in placing compiler developers and links to
on-line career information and job databases.
* Compiler Consulting Resources - companies and individuals that provide
compiler consulting services.
* Compiler Conferences - list of compiler and programming language conferences
maintained by Mark Leone.
* Benchmarks and Performance Reports - links to benchmark FAQ's, sources,
reports, and home pages for SPEC, TPC, Ziff-Davis, and others.
* Newsgroups for Compiler, Programming Languages, and Benchmarking - list of
USENET Newsgroups devoted to compilers, programming languages, and
In addition to the content provided at this site, each topic includes a form
to add new entries. For example, companies and recruiters are invited to
add compiler job listings to the Compiler Careers page as new positions
Christopher Glaeser email@example.com
Nullstone Corporation http://www.nullstone.com
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.