Beta Testers Wanted for parallel C++ Win95/NT tool
29 May 1996 21:03:48 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Beta Testers Wanted for parallel C++ Win95/NT tool (1996-05-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 29 May 1996 21:03:48 -0400

We are looking for beta-testers for new release of Parallel Compilation tool
for W95/NT. The product uses computers on LAN as servers for distributed
compilation of VC++/BC++/Watcom C++ projects. The product can utilize
multiple-CPU machines running NT also.

Hardware/software requirements:
486/66 or better machines with at least 16 MB RAM;
Microsoft Windows Network;
Any combination of TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI;
Windows NT and/or Windows 95 machines;
Domain or Workgroup environment;
User-level or share-level security on Windows 95;
Supported compilers: VC++ ( 2.x, 4.x ), BC++ ( 4.x, 5.0 ),
Watcom C/C++ ( 10.5, 10.6 );

Please, see our web site: - for more detailed info about
the product.

People interested, please, send e-mail to Please, include your
name, address, day-time phone and fax number, and how you are planning to use
such a tool.

Boris Dynin