ANNOUNCE: XDS mailing list

"Dmitry V. Leskov" <>
24 May 1996 15:44:48 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ANNOUNCE: XDS mailing list (Dmitry V. Leskov) (1996-05-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Dmitry V. Leskov" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 May 1996 15:44:48 -0400

xTech Ltd. is pleased to inform that the XDS-related mailing list have been
set up. We intend to use it to keep in touch with our customers, beta
testers, and all who evaluates our pre-releases.

A few words for those who have no idea what XDS is. XDS is a professinal
multi-platform development system featuring Modula-2 and Oberon-2 languages.
The Modula-2 compiler complies with ISO Modula-2 standard which is about to
be published soon. Full set of ISO libraries is provided. OS/2 and Win32
editions come with IDE and host OS API definition modules.

For more information about XDS, please visit our Web pages at: (US mirror)

Now, back to the mailing list. The following kinds of information
will be posted to this list on a regular basis:

- Announces of new XDS implementations, (pre-)releases, betas, updates etc.

- Announces of new tools, utilities, libraries etc.

- Known and fixed bug lists with workarounds

- XDS FAQ, tips, trick, hints and stuff like that

At the same time, we invite all XDS users to ask questions, make contacts,
share their XDS experience by means of this list.

To subscribe to the XDS mailing list, send message with the following body:

        subscribe xds

To submit a posting to the list, send it to

To learn more about listserver commands, send message

Thank you,

Dmitry Leskov

Dmitry V. Leskov Portable Development Software Group
Programmer Institute of Informatics Systems
                                                                                                      Novosibirsk, Russia