Visual Parse++ ? (Dirk Vermeersch)
21 May 1996 16:18:43 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Visual Parse++ ? (Big Softie) (2003-03-22)
Visual Parse++ ? (1996-05-21)
Re: Visual Parse++ ? (1996-05-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Dirk Vermeersch)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 May 1996 16:18:43 -0400

Does anybody know how good the drop in C++ grammar for Visual Parse++ is
( does it support templates, rtti ?)

What is the performance of this parser ? Which other commercial parsers
have a good C++ grammar available. Currently I'm using the PCCTS C++
grammar, but I'm having some performance problems ( due to my own additions
to the original grammar, to make it work with OWL/MFC/STL). So ideally I
would like to find a parser which has support for the latest C++ language
specification. ( Delphi would be a plus as well.)

Dirk Vermeersch